Bluehost Review 2022: Is It The Best Web Host?
Our Experts' Bluehost Review
Bluehost is an official WordPress recommended hosting provider and one of the largest web hosting businesses in the world. Bluehost provides a wide range of hosting options for beginners as well as small, medium, and big organisations, as well as 24/7 customer service. Find out if Bluehost is the correct choice for you by reading our in-depth Bluehost review.
In this in-depth Bluehost review, we’ll put their claims to the test with a thorough examination utilising industry-standard benchmarking techniques.This is our comprehensive Bluehost review, and we’ll go through the benefits and drawbacks of Bluehost in detail. If you don’t want to read the entire review, here is Bluehost’s brief scorecard, along with our opinion.
As a result, we’ve chosen Bluehost as one of the top WordPress hosting providers. Let’s go into our in-depth Bluehost hosting review so you can make your own decision.
Bluehost's Advantages and Disadvantages
All of the greatest web hosting providers have advantages and disadvantages. Some are tolerable, while others are unavoidable.
Here are the benefits and drawbacks of Bluehost that we discovered.
First, let’s examine at the benefits that make Bluehost the best option.
- Pricing: Their hosting options are affordable for most users, especially those who are just getting started.
- Reliability: They are able to support a huge number of websites with little downtime.
- No hidden fees: When you sign up for an account, there are no hidden fees.
When you sign up, you get a free domain name for the first year.
- Free SSL+CDN:To stop malware and boost security, you get a free SSL certificate and a free Cloudflare CDN for each website.
- Money-Back Guarantee: All programmes come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
As previously said, every hosting business has its own set of drawbacks. The following are some of the drawbacks of using Bluehost as your hosting provider.
The cost of renewing a domain is increasing. The cost of their free domain renewal is higher than the industry average.
Add-ons for Upselling: During the signup process, they have an aggressive upsell procedure. If you don’t require any of the extras, you may just uncheck them.
Plans and Features of Bluehost Hosting
Bluehost offers a variety of hosting plans for all budgets and sizes. This includes shared hosting, VPS, dedicated server, cloud hosting, WooCommerce hosting, managed WordPress hosting, and more.
Let’s take a look at Bluehost hosting plans and their features.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is the perfect way to start a new website with low traffic volume. In a shared hosting environment, your website shares server resources with other websites.
- Cloud hosting: A more reliable upgrade to the shared hosting plan. It allows you to utilize multiple cloud servers, allowing your website to automatically switch to a different server in case of a hardware failure or high traffic.
- WordPress hosting: Their WordPress plans are designed specifically for WordPress powered websites. It is optimized to run WordPress and can even protect your WordPress site against common threats.
- WooCommerce hosting: WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress, it allows you to easily start an online store with WordPress. WooCommerce hosting offers you all the essential features to kick start your eCommerce store.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting: An upgrade to shared WordPress hosting, VPS hosting allows you to virtual dedicated resources in a shared environment.
- Dedicated hosting server: A dedicated hosting server for your website, means you will have all the resources of the dedicated server to yourself. The downside is that you will have to manage the server on your own.
All Bluehost hosting plans allow you to install WordPress with 1-click.
All plans come with an easy-to-use hosting control panel where you can manage your hosting, create databases, etc.
Bluehost has a custom control panel that improves ease of use for beginners. It also uses a customized version of the cPanel hosting dashboard for more advanced options.
Bluehost's Shared Hosting Plans are divided into the following categories.
Bluehost is a shared hosting plan that is ideal for new websites. There are four different levels of their sharing plan.
Let’s have a look at what each plan includes.
- Basic: You can only host one website with the basic plan. It supports one domain and 25 subdomains, as well as 50GB of SSD storage and five email accounts with 100 MB of disc space each. You’ll pay $2.75 each month for the first term. You’ll have to pay $8.99 a month to renew the account.
Plus: The Plus package provides an unlimited number of websites, as well as unlimited storage and bandwidth. You’ll also have access to an unlimited number of email addresses. For the first term, the fee is $4.95 per month. You’ll have to pay $11.99 each month to renew the account.
- Choice Plus: All of the benefits of the Plus plan are included in the Choice Plus plan. As bonuses worth over $80 a year, you’ll also get free domain privacy and automated daily backups provided by CodeGuard. The first term will cost $5.45 per month. You’ll have to pay $16.99 per month to renew.
- Pro: The Pro plan costs $13.95 per month for the first term, then $23.99 per month after that. It offers all of the features of the previous versions as well as a dedicated IP address. You can choose any of these plans if you are just getting started with your website. As your website expands, you can easily upgrade your hosting package.
Is Bluehost the Best Hosting Option for You?
You might be thinking if Bluehost is the perfect choice for your website after reading this review.
Many websites rank Bluehost as the best web hosting provider. They provide a wide selection of hosting choices with numerous features that make it simple to create a website.
All of their hosting plans feature skilled customer assistance from trained employees 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Most significantly, they provide reasonable starter programs that can accommodate any budget.
If you’re just getting started, a Bluehost shared hosting package is a great place to start. It’s inexpensive and comes with all of the necessary tools. You may quickly upgrade your hosting package as your website expands.
Are you ready to launch your website on Bluehost? To choose your Bluehost plan, go here.